Views:6987 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2018-07-10 Origin:Site
1. It is strictly prohibited to roll and roll the thread when there is no cooling liquid. The end of the steel bar to be processed shall be smooth and must be cut with a toothless saw.
2. Water-soluble emulsifying coolant must be used in the cooling liquid of the wire rolling machine. Oil coolant is strictly prohibited and ordinary lubricating oil is not allowed to replace it.
3. The end should be round and straight within the length range of 500mm, no bending is allowed, and the end head of the cutting or cutting machine is not allowed to be directly processed.
4. The feed should be even at the initial cutting, and no advance should be made to prevent the blade from cracking. The slides and blocks should be cleaned and greased regularly.
5. Scrap iron should be cleaned timely. Clean the coolant tank once every half a month.
6. The reducer shall be refueled regularly to maintain the specified oil level.